As our users know, we love feedback! In 2015 we brought many new features and upgrades including service histories, servicing guides, improvements to invoicing and repair orders.
We are working our way through the current set of requests we have received, and the following features are planned in the coming months:
- Price markup on parts, from inventory or settings, and can be overridden on invoice creator
- Further flexibility on invoice creation with more options and customisations
- QuickBooks integration
- Mobile/Tablet app development and improvement
- Integrate with parts ordering online services
- Client import from CSV, Excel file, possibly also from Google Contacts.
- Backups to cloud services including Google Drive and Dropbox, OneDrive
- Integration with bookings and Microsoft Calendar
- More detailed reporting and possibly an Activity Stream to show recent actions on the software
We would like to thank all those who took the time make suggestions and critique our software, and always welcome more, so if you have anything in mind you would like considered, please drop us a line or leave a comment!